Well Drilling in Salisbury, NC
No project is too big or small for us to handle. From small residential wells to large agricultural systems, Rowan Well Drilling can help you gain access to clean water for a variety of applications. Our main service is well drilling in Salisbury, NC. You can see some of the designs, types, and sizes we can give you here on this page.
- 6” Drilled wells. Residential and commercial 1-150 GPM
- 8” Drilled wells. Commercial 50-500 GPM
- Geothermal * Environmental *Dewatering *Dewatering *Water Supply *Irrigation *Foundation *Post Hole
- 6” Thick wall PVC (Set 10’ into solid bedrock to seal off soil and surface water)
- 6” Galvanized (Set 10” into solid rock to seal off soil and surface water) Galvanized is used on deep holes or where sharp rock is encountered and may jeopardize the integrity of the plastic
- 8” Galvanized (Set 10’ into the solid block of rock to seal off soil & surface water)
Well Drilling Services Include:
- Complete well drilling and septic services
- Pumps and water systems
- Sales and service
- Well drilling
- Water conditioning and filtration
- Trenching lines and irrigation wells
- Well abandonment
- Well rehabilitation
Residential, Commercial, and More
In addition to providing customers with commercial and residential well drilling and other needs, we also provide service to industrial and agricultural customers. If you’re wondering how much expert well services cost, just give our company a call and request a free estimate.
We can begin designing your well as soon as you contact the Rowan office. Our service covers Salisbury, North Carolina, and the nearby areas.