TANKS USED IN WATER WELL DRILLING IN SALISBURY, NC, & SURROUNDING CITIES
The tank is one of the most important parts of your system, and Rowan Well Drilling has plenty of them to provide. One place to start is with our bladder tanks. We’ve outlined these and other models below to give you an idea of what each one can give you. If you’re still unsure, don’t hesitate to ask our contractor for water well drilling in Salisbury, NC, and surrounding cities, about which well tank is best for you.
- Wel-x-trol — Originator of the bladder tank and has the longest warranty available (7 years). Includes Epoxy coating and anti-microbial lining, which prohibits the growth of bacteria. No other tank has this feature. These are heavy-duty water tanks with a diaphragm gel and have the highest pressure ratings. They come in 2 sizes.
- ASME — Commercial tanks custom to spec.
- Stainless Steel Water Tanks — In-well tank, which saves space. This tank is used only on VFD constant pressure systems.
Controls and Electrical:
- Pump Drives (VFD) allows pumps to be operated at a constant pressure and includes pump monitoring and protection
- Heat tape for cold weather freeze protection
- Disconnect and receptacles
- Motor starters, heaters, overloads, breakers, and contactors
Contact the staff at Rowan Well Drilling, one of the leading well drilling companies in Cabarrus County, as well as in Iredell, Mecklenburg, Gaston, Randolph, Davidson, Davie, Union, Cabarrus, Catawba, and Montgomery counties. Rely on us to find the right tank for you. There’s a model for every need. Also, remember us when you are asking around about where there are water treatment systems near me in Mecklenburg County, NC, and nearby.